Terms & Conditions
Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante
Terms & Conditions
By continuing to browse through our website, you are automatically agreeing to our terms and conditions. It is therefore, entirely your own responsibility to continue before making any agreement and simultaneously it is your own responsibility to discover the laws to which they are subject.
Content: All material and content displayed on our website is entirely licensed to us. The content therefore which is shown on our website is used solely for general information and clients should be aware that the content can change at any given time without prior notice. Such material may include graphs, tables, images, data, trading ideas etc.. Any information you decide to take and how you chose to use that bit of information is entirely at your own risk. It is also your responsibility to see that the content you chose to use meets your own needed requirements. You may not obtain any material or content with the purpose of placing it in a different website, blog etc.. without our approved consent.
Cancellations & Refunds: When it comes to this area, our company has a No-Refund policy regardless of the type of case, meaning that the client must be aware of the purchase he is making and how much he is depositing in order to avoid any inconvenience. However, for our client's sake, if at any point during the end of a month our client's account does not close with a profit, the next month will be free of charge.
Communication: For any further and additional information we have our own e-mail (put e-mail) as well as the live chat which operates on weekdays from 07:00 - 19:00 GMT server time. When using the communication services, the client therefore agrees to not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and/or publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute and/or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent and/or unlawful topic, name, material and/ or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own and/or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files and/or any other similar software and/or programmes that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise and/or offer to sell and/or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes and/or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify and/or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin and/or source of software and/or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict and/or inhibit any other user and/or client from using and/or enjoying the Communication Services or website in general.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest and/or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Termination: If any member wishes to terminate their account, they are obliged to give a notice at least 24 hours before the pay date for the purpose of avoiding an additional charge for the following month.
Payment methods: The payment method that our company chooses to use is through SKRILL. It is a secure method of payment where any individual can instantly move their funds and winnings to their account.
Barring of liability: In order for a client to register with us and trade, he/she must be of 18 years of age and older. To the maximum length allowed by law, we are in no way accountable for any damage or loss that you may abide by your admission to this website. Most vitally, we are not liable for any crash of the system from either our side or yours including bad internet connection, failure of telephone communication, electricity power cut, high Internet traffic demand or any hardware error.
Risk Warning: The client must acknowledge that when trading in the forex market and Contract for Differences (CFD's), there are always potential financial risks. The client must educate himself and make himself aware of all the risks involved including the possibility of the loss of all your money or some initial investment.
Interruption of Our Services: In an unexpected and unlikely event that we need to suspend our services, the client will of course receive a notice beforehand and will therefore be informed about the incident prior. All of our client's accounts will be terminated and any remaining balance in their account shall be fully refunded to them. The client is responsible for paying any transaction fees for the refund of their account balance.
Amendments: The company may, at its own circumspection, change and/or amend any term and/or condition at any time without any prior notice to the client. The client check the Terms and Conditions at all times in order to be updated and informed for any possible changes.
Force Majeure: We will not be held responsible in any way to the client for the failure to perform any obligation or discharge any duty owed under this Agreement if the failure results from any cause beyond our control, including, without limitation to: war, fire, flood, explosions, strikes or other industrial disputes. Any breakdown, or interruption of power supply, or failure of transmission or communication or computer facilities or other strikes or similar industrial action or hacker attacks or other illegal actions on the our trading server.